EuroWar Modification

No spam anything else goes!

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, bzb, theblessedsheridan

Alpaka1993

EuroWar Modification

Post by Alpaka1993 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi, im now part of a mod for BF2 called EuroWar, the quote below was created by the mod leader, U-2009. EuroMod is recuiting.

I am just letting everyone know that the Forum is now up and running for EuroWar. The URL of the forum is http://www.eurowar.ugu.pl/.
Hello,
I wanted to start new mod, called EuroWar. The action of the mod would happen in near future, like 2010-2015. The story is following:

On October 8th 2009, a nuclear suitcase bomb has exploded in middle of London, killing 100,000 people. Same happened in Madrit, Berlin, Washington D.C., Tokyo and 50 other major cities. In the beginning, people thought that it was some terrorist group who have got their hands on nuclear arsenal, but after a plate from one of suitcase bombs have been found and it clearly stated that it was manufactured in China and Russia, the NATO has set special investigation. People who thought that it was a terrorist group responsible for the attacks were right, but they didn't know all of the truth. NATO investigation has shown that terrorists were supplied with portable nuclear devices by governments of China and Russia, paid by them and commanded by them. This has created total chaos, as USA, UK and France responded instantly to the results of the investigation. Ten thousand strategic missiles were sent over China and Russia, but both of them were ready for this. They have already secretly formed Red Star Alliance and now, they have counterattacked with hundred thousand nuclear weapons of their own. As all of the NATO countries had anti-missile defences, many of the strategic missiles were shot down before they could reach their targets, but as there were so many, many of them passed the defences and hit their targets. This was a total chaos, USA got completely destroyed, only few expeditionary forces survived. Europe was full of radioactive craters after explosions, but its military was almost untouched with exception of few well known military bases. Africa suffered from home war, starvation and radiation. Red Star Alliance was prepared for the attack, and had enough soldiers to invade remaining countries. Its hunger for world domination will never stop. But brave soldiers from Europe are still fighting. As the main frontline has moved to borders of Poland and West Ukraine, the EU launched its secret undeground factories and laboratories, inventing new technologies of destruction. In countries which were taken by Red Star Alliance, a rebel groups were formed. The time will tell what the outcome will be...

Above is the story for the mod, I hope you like it.

I need vehicle, weapon and statics modellers, skinners, coders, a military advisor (I am pretty good, but still need help with it biggrin.gif), mappers, well everyone who would like to help. Effect editors would also be very usefull, as I plan to put something special into mod biggrin.gif. I also need good AI coders, as I want to make the bots more clever overall biggrin.gif.
The mod is going to be kind of reality mod (not kind of PR biggrin.gif). By kind of i mean all weapons and most vehicles will have true specs, well, aircraft and heli will have midified for gameplay reasons. I don't want to make anything like PR, I want to have new statics (buildings with interiors, and so on), new vehicles, new armies and skins, so you know what you possibly will have to do and be part of (only if you join).

People who would like to join, please PM me or add me to xfire: predatorru .

Thanks everyone,

U-2009

Sorry for any spelling mistakes/missed letters, my keyboard is very strange, new and it already misses letters...
I am just letting everyone know that the Forum is now up and running for EuroWar. The URL of the forum is http://www.eurowar.ugu.pl/.

Here are some more News Updates...
Glock 17 W.I.P CREATED BY hjid

After some days of modelling I've finally came up with this 3D model of a Glock.(See Attachments) The only things it needs now is a good skin and some freakin cool animationsBig Grin

If you have some suggestions of how to improve the Glock model I'll be delighted to hear.
Alpaka Map Update (Map Created by Alpaka1993)

Here is a screenshot of a map i have been making. The map is currently un-named. Would you like this map to be in EuroWar?

Its size is 2048x2048 (very big map).
LIST OF WEAPONS AND VEHICLES (list by U-2009)

Hi,
I have made a list of possible weapons and vehicles in the new mod.
Modelers, please look at it and say which ones you could make for the mod. I would really appreciate that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Handweapons:

PP-19 Bizon - 2 variants, one with sound supressor one without
Makarov - 1 silencer one wno silencer
GSh-18 - 1 sound supressed one not
AK74U - just one, not sound supressed
OTs-14 Groza - 2 variants
AN-94 - 2 variants
AK-103 - 1 variant
Saiga S-12K - with some kind of iron sights
PKM - Proper model, i don't wat any vanilla weapons
UKM-2000 - Modernized PKM, Used by Polish Military
KORD
RPG-29
SVU-AS - with sound supressor
VSS Vintorez
RGO - Russian hand granade
PMN-4 - Russian AP mine
TM-62M - Russian AT mine
SA-14 Gremlin
SA-18 Igla
WIST-94 - Polish Handgun
Wz.1996 Beryl Assault rifle - Polish AS, based on AK-74
Sako TRG - Finnish Sniper Rifle
Tor - Polish made .50 cal sniper
RPG-76 Komar - Polish made rpg
Mk.19 Auto granade launcher
Glock 17 - Austria, Poland
HK USP - GErmany, Poland
HK Mk.23 - with silencer USA
FN P90TR - only silenced version Poland Belgium
M21 Sniper rifle POland USA
SIG P226 - 2 versions GErmany Poland Austria USA
G36 in different variants Germany Poland
HK416 (dont want another m4...) no silencer POland USA
GROM AA - just make SA-18 and rename it GROM Poland
SVD Dragunov Poland
RK 95 TP - no silencer
Våpensmia NM149 - sniper, no silencer
Accuracy International AWM -- for brits and norway
MP7
P80
LAW M72
FN MINIMI
AK 5 - swedish ar
Pskott m/86
HK GMG
FN MAG48

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Land Vehicles

Leopard 2 versions A4 and A6
PT-91
M109 Self propelled howitzer
Land rover Wolf
T-90
T-80UM
BTR-90
BTR-80
BMD-3
UAZ-469
Ural-4320
GAZ-3937 Vodnik - Amphibious!!!
BRDM-3
ZSU-23-4M Shilka
9K35M3 Strela-10M3 / SA-13
2S19 MSTA-S
9A52-2 Smerch / BM-30
KTO Rosomak
Quad - 2 versions, one ratrack and one normal
honker Skorpion-3
STAR 266
WR-40 Langusta
KRAB self propelled arty
PzH2000
PZA Loara (no aa rockets)
Flakpanzer GEPARD
ATF Dingo
TPz Fuchs APC
Fennec Command Vehicle
Leclerc 2
Ariette (italian tank, if i got name rite)
Boxer
some civilian cars and trucks...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Air vehicles

Eurofighter Typhoon
Tiger HAP
different eurocopters, as long as theyre armed
Chinook -- for UK
Mi-8
Mil-24W
Ka-50
Russian Antonov bomber, one with counter rotating propelers, sorry, forgot name Big Grin
F-16
JAS Gripen
Tornado, ground attack version
Harrier
Mirage 2000
Dassault Rafale
SA 330 Puma

more will come later, as the mod develops...
Also exclusive tank for 3-4 maps Big Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Eagle_tank

and patrol boat for maps with sea or some bigger water Big Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armidale_class_patrol_boat
The URL of the forum is http://www.eurowar.ugu.pl/.

Alpaka1993

Post by Alpaka1993 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:32 pm

The first of many Public Newsletters has been released. Showcasing all of our models, maps, skins and other stuff that we've created for the EuroWar mod so far...

VIEW EUROWAR PUBLIC NEWSLETTER 1 (click here)

*NOTE* The Newsletter is in .pdf format *NOTE*

This contains the most up-to-date info about EuroWar at time of creation. This newsletter was created on 14th June 2009.

Please have a look at the newsletter and let me know what you think.

The EuroWar Forum is http://www.eurowar.ugu.pl/index.php

Return to “General Discussion”