Lets talk demos!

No spam anything else goes!

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, bzb, theblessedsheridan

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:44 am

Sheriden wrote:You could also try just installing the one from MOH without uninstalling the UT3 one. It may be like DirectX and if you try to overwrite a newer version with older it may detect that? Otherwise, you'll likely have to follow TONV's advice and uninstall UT3 physx etc.
Tried that and it won't work.The install prog eventually tells me that I have a newer version and I must uninstall it so I can install this version of Ageia Physx... :( Dumb installer..:mad: :mad:

:Max:

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:18 am

Recently uninstalled the Bioshock demo which I had installed for about 9 months.Tried the demo to Kungfu Panda and in the graphical department it is spectacular better than Ratatouille but it is aweful with regards to the camera angles which is really frustrating.I installed Racedriver Grid demo and WOW!
I have the detail on the cars set to max,resolution also set to max(1280x1024,4xfsaa,etc,driver detail set to high and everthing else set to medium!) and I have a fps of about +24fps.....I also have the Lego Indy game demo installed and it isn't bad but atleast the controls are way better than in the Star Wars lego demos.

Tried out Bus Simulator 2008 demo and it is worst than Ship Simulator 2006 demo!WTF were they thinking when they made the game?

:Max:

maxdamage

Re: Lets talk demos!

Post by maxdamage » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Just recently finished re-playing the Homeworld:Raider's Retreat demo.Battled with the last mission but I was able to complete it eventually. :D Nostalgia!!! :)

Return to “General Discussion”