F#$king Finally!!!!!

No spam anything else goes!

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, bzb, theblessedsheridan

Pierce 2: The Sequel

F#$king Finally!!!!!

Post by Pierce 2: The Sequel » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:55 am

The_One

Post by The_One » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:53 am

Lol... I don't think I ever completed the storyline for Vice City. Although, I did get all the hidden packages! I mainly did that for the Apache, mind ;)

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:53 am

Never did get around to getting 100% in Vice City, didn't find all packages either. Guess that's what I get from having a limited attention span concerning games.

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Post by Pierce 2: The Sequel » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:59 pm

I completed just the story a couple of times, then found a 100% completion walkthrough at Gamefaqs.com, but I must have tried that thing about twice and never gotten past 99%. Finally figured out over the weekend that what the guide didn't make clear was that I had to exceed the score needed to pass one of the side missions--while the walkthrough said I needed 45 points, the game only required 30 to pass, so I assumed that this was just a difference between PS2 and PC versions.

I've gotten up past 90% in GTA3 (there are some "off-road" checkpoint missions that I just can't do) and very nearly 100% in San Andreas, both using on-line walk-throughs after finishing just the story missions a time or two. Think I'm going to give San Andreas another try next... :)

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:55 am

Pierce 2: The Sequel wrote:I completed just the story a couple of times, then found a 100% completion walkthrough at Gamefaqs.com, but I must have tried that thing about twice and never gotten past 99%. Finally figured out over the weekend that what the guide didn't make clear was that I had to exceed the score needed to pass one of the side missions--while the walkthrough said I needed 45 points, the game only required 30 to pass, so I assumed that this was just a difference between PS2 and PC versions.

I've gotten up past 90% in GTA3 (there are some "off-road" checkpoint missions that I just can't do) and very nearly 100% in San Andreas, both using on-line walk-throughs after finishing just the story missions a time or two. Think I'm going to give San Andreas another try next... :)
Well I got GTA:SA recently which was just pure luck!Anyway I need some help as I have just started it and would like to know when I can get access to a clothes shop,how do I make extra money,use the camera,etc... and any advise?

:Max:

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 pm

maxdamage wrote:Well I got GTA:SA recently which was just pure luck!Anyway I need some help as I have just started it and would like to know when I can get access to a clothes shop,how do I make extra money,use the camera,etc... and any advise?

Never mind.I managed to advance in the game to get access to the clothes shop,etc.... I love the pimp missions where you drive this old car and have to pick up and drop off 2 prostitues for 5 guys each to earn extra cash..... :D It is very difficult to find all 100 gang tags as I have managed to spray 69 of them so far.....

Return to “General Discussion”