[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Is this thing still on?

Is this thing still on?

No spam anything else goes!

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, bzb, theblessedsheridan

Is this thing still on?

Postby Jamie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Ello ello, is this thing still on? :-)
Jamie

Re: Is this thing still on?

Postby maxdamage » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Yes it is still on.Just very quiet here for a while.I come here often to check for spam,etc...

Was going to be active more often here but because I don't have a car that I could just simply get to the company in Byanston,Johannesburg and the guy gave MY unopened licensed copy of Lightwave 3D v10 that I was given for free by him simply gave MY licensed,unopened Lightwave 3D v10 without MY permission to someone else who "needed" it more than I did? WTH???? By now I could have learnt how to use it,been working on my 3D models that I have made in other 3D apps,etc.... but nope..... :@

I have been really depressed and very angry at the same time very bad plus I can't get the flu off and as a result did start to play Syphon Filter:Logan's Shadow a couple of months ago on my psp but stupid design choices like QTE's in it caused me to stop playing it.
maxdamage

Postby RocketTurtle » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:50 am

Good to know some folks are still here!

Had to create a new forum account; my old email account is long gone. In times before I was DesertFox82, member since 2001 and mod for the old SWNR forum. Is there any way to get the email on that account changed so that I can do a password change? I sent an email to admin@thegamingunion.co.uk, but I don't know if anyone checks that anymore.
RocketTurtle

Postby maxdamage » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:42 pm

maxdamage

Postby bzb » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:36 pm

A few things
1. Smooooooookkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee on the war-ter
2. Apparently I do not get emails sent to the admin address - in fairness I had thought the lack of spam was a bit too good to be true.
3. I shall use my Sherlock like prowess to determin if this is the real DersertFox or just an imposter sent from another world to toy with our emoticons
4. Max made a Facebook group ages ago, you should join that
bzb

Postby bzb » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:22 pm

bzb

Postby DesertFox82 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:08 am

I return!

It feels really, really good to post on TGU again. And it's great to know the place is still alive. Thanks bzb!
DesertFox82

Postby maxdamage » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 pm

maxdamage

Return to General Discussion